The newest version. (Atention, because we are not recognized from mircrosoft, zip-folder has to be unblocked before extracting, rightclick "Properties" and you can do it there, see picture.)
The readme as pdf (yes, it´s a bad translation, we are waiting for a better one!) may be opened beside for to switch from reading it to an alternating view of the galerie of screenshots:
Configuration and Menus:
- 2020-08-20: Freestyle - any public holiday (of any style!) Can be used as a New Year's Day. E.g. the classic school calendar of the northern hemisphere from August to July can be displayed. But you can also e.g. set the summer solstice as a holiday and then make it the beginning of the year ...
- 2017-02-13: Three graphics at the same time are know possible, side by side - thus directly comparable (in the last two pictures of the printing examples you can see examples which 2 graphics).
- 2015-07-03: Easter style is active as a seventh main style! Very interesting aspects of the concept of time become visible.
- 2015-04-25: version with month as stripes so that all days are strung on lines of equal lunar mansions, hours exactly, either tropical or sidereal. As well as with the synodic month it becomes visible the different speed of the moon through the various density of days. (By this way also the anomalisticmonth becomes visible.)
- 2015-03-01: screenability the months freely combinabel. So that, for example, 2015 is represented with Jewish or Islamic months.
The new CAL styles programmed new, so that the 12 holy nights can also be represented in the circle version by month staining.
- 2015-01-22: print option is active again, from A4 to A0 print templates can be formed next in landscape and portrait format, with lists of holidays and individual entries of birthdays a.s.o..
- 2013-10-09: version with month as stripes so that all days are strung on lines of equal moon phases, hours exactly, see pictures. With this you can see well that the Jewish and Islamic calendars reflect real lunar months, Julian and Gregorian months shift in relation to it. See, how the "New Calendar" recombine loyalty to seasons and genuine lunar months.